Here at the League's Foundation, we are working harder than
ever to lift CT residents and communities while raising awareness to credit
unions throughout the state.
Thanks to your past donations and generosity, here are some of the initiatives and programing we've done:
• Provided FiCEP (CUNA’s certified financial counseling program) to 50 CT CU professionals at 16 different credit unions at no cost to participants in 2022, bringing our total to more than 90 certified counselors in just two years.
• Provided in-person financial education to thousands of high school students through our Bite of Reality App
• Created a small credit union and CDFI fund
• Made strategic investments that yielded earned media for credit unions with our Wise Winnings project and partnership with the Connecticut Lottery Corp.
• Sent two credit union professionals through the National Credit Union Foundation's development education program.
Thanks to donors like you, we're able to offer these initiatives and programing at no cost to CTs Credit Unions and provide incredible value to you,
but we can’t continue to grow our programs and initiatives without your financial
Every dollar you donate to the League’s Foundation gets
reinvested back into Connecticut’s credit unions through programs like FiCEP,
credit union professional development or financial education.
Your gift also supports our financial education efforts and
financial reality fairs, which have provided financial education to more than
35,000 CT high school students.
We are excited for what 2023 will bring and are grateful for
those who supported us in #GivingTuesday last year and made donations in the
Please consider a direct donation to the foundation as part
of your year-end giving. You can make a donation here or find us on our Venmo handle @CUBFI. Together, we can make financial well-being for all a reality.
VP of Community and Social Impact
Credit Union League of CT